While I’m working on something else, I thought I’d put up a few points of interest from around the internet:
- The BC Blog on MCLAFan discusses the Eagles’ recent Michigan trip. Boston College split with Michigan and Michigan State.
- Photographer and referee extraordinaire Clark Bell has new galleries from Michigan’s games against Boston College and UCSB.
- CollegeLax’s Zamboni Driver hears 3 bigtime schools will announce NCAA Division-1 lacrosse programs soon. Who does he think will join Michigan? He thinks the Wolverines couldn’t hit the field until the spring of 2014, but I think that’s a bit too pessimistic. The other programs would probably need the extra year without an announcement soon, unless they have foundations in place that I’m not aware of – which I’ll admit is totally possible.
- Central Michigan/Purdue highlight video.
- The D-Zone blog has recaps from a couple high school games over the opening weekend. De La Salle v. Eisenhower. Detroit Catholic Central v. Troy Athens.
- Somewhat off-topic, but interesting nonetheless. Discussion of the 2-man pick game, which is coming into vogue, partially thanks to Canadian box players coming South to play the field game. (It’s also regaining popularity in basketball).
More content this afternoon.